Monday, August 31, 2009

We love having our very own yard!

How do we spend most of our days? Outside! We love having a yard. Dylan loves that he doesn't always have to wait for mommy to come out with him and Malaia is always picking up our shoes and going to the door. Dylan loves playing this new game that he got from Dave's work picnic party with Daddy...and I think Dave has fun too. They are learning to keep the balls in our yard too. Dylan unfortunately lost a ring toss ring and one ball to one of neighbor's yard....they have two Large dogs! Oh well.....thank goodness, we have a ton of balls. Even though Dylan has school now, Malaia loves playing out there with her mom. Luckily, she just likes me being out there with her and I don't have to do too much yet....especially in the morning when I'm not quite awake yet.







No comments: