Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Nightly Routine

Every night, we read scriptures. Then Daddy always says "Who wants to sing?" and whoever raises their hand higher is the one to pick the song. Of course, for the longest time Dylan's hand was always higher. But now, Malaia has started to raise her hand too. Its way cute b/c she just started doing it on her own. So Dylan occasionally lets her "pick" the song. Lastly, we say a family prayer. Since I used to work at night, Dave has been putting Dylan to sleep since he was teeny tiny and that hasn't changed. Dave helps him brush his teeth and then they go in Dylan's room, read a book and Dylan says his night prayer. I think Dylan really likes that one on one time with his Daddy.



I don't know why it is whenever Dave decides I need to be in more pictures, its always when I'm not looking my best. Oh well.

1 comment:

JenniferJT said...

I understand your picture dilemma, Eric is the same way about taking pictures of me, that's why there aren't too many of me in my blog. I am also glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't have time to blog everyday. I am always behind. Your kids are getting so big, its hard to believe it hasn't been even a year since we moved.