Okay now, fast forward to this morning. It is time for her nap and I'm cleaning the house and didn't have time to sit down and hold Malaia until she went to sleep (what I normally do).
I remembered that last night, she went to sleep on her own, so I thought.....why not see if she'll do it again. So again, I put Malaia in her crib and walked out of the room. So far so good again.....no crying. I went about cleaning the house. While folding the laundry, I hear her cry once. I decided to finish folding the last couple of things and then see if I could get her to go back to sleep. Well, I finished and I didn't hear her crying anymore. So, I didn't go in her room....just in case she is in the process of falling asleep. Well, I finally go to check on her just before its time to go pick up Dylan from kindergarten and this is what I find.
So cute. Okay, I do feel a little bad because it can't be comfortable sleeping like that. But I'm happy to see that she fell asleep on her own, AGAIN!!!
2 comments:
I love it, I have some really funny pictures of weird postions my kids fell asleep in too. Just keep trying is my advice they get the hang of things with time. Haley had a hard time falling asleep without me in there with her when she was little and sometimes you just have to let them cry, but she got it eventually.
She is actually do much better with falling asleep by herself for her naps. This morning she actually was starting to fall asleep in her high chair. I guess her body is finally getting in a routine!
Post a Comment