Friday, July 25, 2008
Back from Vacation
Last weekend, we drove out to Branson, Missouri for the Estes Family Reunion. Yes, you read that right....we drove with a 6 week old newborn in a car for about 2000 miles one way. She was actually pretty good. She just mostly slept in the car and woke up to be fed. Her brother was a little more demanding. I guess I should of packed more things to entertain him, but I ran out of time. I told him right before we were leaving to get the toys he wanted to bring to play with in the car. He came out with only 2 cars. I asked that's it? No crayons or books? Nope he said. I said okay. I had a feeling he had no idea we were going to be in the car all day for 2 days. But we were needing to go, so I figured that will have to do. We were also bringing Dave's laptop to watch movies on and I figured that would entertain him mostly anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment