Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas pictures, Part Two

Okay here's the rest of the pictures! The post yesterday were pictures from when we were in Michigan with Dave's family. The pictures today are when we were in West Virginia with my family.

Grandpa and Malaia


Malaia and her Daddy
Sunday morning after church, I believe


Dylan with his Christmas presents from Aunt Maren. He still likes laying in his bed and wants to sleep in it at night. I have convinced him though its a great place to listen to his books on CD.
Malaia and her presents from Aunt Maren. Go Marshall!!!
Malaia playing with her present from Grandpa and Grandpa the only way she seems to play with any toy....by licking and tasting it.

Dylan playing with his present from Grandpa and Grandma. Its a fun board game and then at the end you get to tell a story about the characters that you collected along the way. He loves playing with it!
My mom noticed that Malaia and I matched and decided we needed our picture taken. Too bad I hadn't gotten ready for the day yet. Oh well. I'm not one to take really good picture even if I had taken all day to look pretty.
Aunt Maren and Malaia (in her totally cute pink Marshall shirt)

Getting ready for night night

See, I had gotten ready for the day and still not very photogenic. Good thing I never tried to become a model. They would of laughed me right out of the room!

No comments: