Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christmas pictures, Part One

Well awhile ago I said I would post pictures from our Christmas vacation. I realize it is now February. So sorry it took so long. Here' s the pictures.

We went to Chuck E Cheese with Ryan and Holly and the kids.


Malaia didn't get to play any games but she still found her kind of fun.
Christmas Eve, Dylan and I made stand-up Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer cookies!

Santa liked them very much!
Christmas Morning



Some of the cousins
Kids get in the funniest positions sleeping sometimes! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Out shopping at Old Navy with mommy and daddy. Dylan stayed at Grandma's playing the Wii, of course.

More pictures to come soon.....

1 comment:

JenniferJT said...

How cute, I can't believe how much Malaia has changed and Dylan still looks about the same maybe just a bit older looking, but cute pictures.