Thursday, January 29, 2009

New fun things!

Malaia got her first tooth! Its on the bottom middle left. Finally (for the past two nights) she has been sleeping better. I know I probably just jinx that and we'll be in for a rough one tonight. But I don't care, it been nice not having to get up every 1-2 hrs!!! Its been like she's a new newborn all over again. A cute thing, she is doing is making a lip smacking sound. It's too cute. For a couple days, she has been randomly just shaking her head side to side. Its like she is just too excited that she can't keep it in. Maybe she's too happy that tooth came in! Malaia still isn't a big fan of eating solids. When she's in the mood, she seems to like peas, carrots, pumpkin, grean beans, squash and rice cereal. Possible sweet potatoes....she tried those yesterday and I'm not sure if she liked them or not. She most definitely doesn't not like any of the fruits yet. I know weird. I thought she would love the sweet foods because of all the sweets that I crave when I was pregnant with her.! I hope she doesn't say a finicky eater.

My mom has saved the day. She did have all my pictures from Christmas on her computer. YEA!!! So I will be posting some of those soon. A BIG THANK YOU MOM!!!!!!

Dylan has been off track(he's in year round school) since Wednesday. I've been enjoying not having to go out in the cold in the morning and not having to get up early (well....I can go back to sleep after feeding Malaia.) He's been having fun playing with Malaia and watching the movies he got from the library and also listening to the CD books from there also. But I think he gets bored, I guess mom (me) needs to get creative with some activities. His Grandma and Grandpa Edwards are coming out next week and he is very excited about that. He keeps asking when it is. I think we need to make a paper chain to count done the days.

No comments: