Monday, November 24, 2008
a HUGE thank you to my AWESOME brother!
A few weeks ago, my computer would turn on but the monitor would not. I thought our monitor had died. So I went and bought a new monitor, hooked it up and still nothing. I thought OH GREAT we have to get a new computer. Then I thought I'll give my computer savvy brother a call and see what he thinks. He says its probably your video card and your computer is sooo old they probably don't make that kind anymore. just GREAT! But, here comes the good part, He has an old computer that he's not using and he can send me his video card. YEA!!! So I finally get the part today (stupid post office people....but that's a whole different story...urrr) and my computer is up and running again!!! YEA!!!!! So THANK YOU soooooo MUCH my most favorite brother ever!!! I'm soooo glad I can use my computer again.....now off to pay my bills. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment