Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween

Okay, this is a little late, being that it's Thanksgiving this weekend and all. Better late than never, right?! Dylan was the Nascar Home Depot driver, Tony Stewart, again...this will be the third year in a row. I asked him if he wanted to be something else, but nope, he wanted to be Tony Stewart again. He had fun going treat or tricking, of course! He kept saying one more house, so we went to a few more houses than we planned, but hey, Halloween is only once a year, right?! We told him thanks for getting US all this candy. He said you're welcome. I think we only have a short time more before he doesn't want to share his candy.

Malaia, on the other hand, had this look on her face like why are we outside walking around in the cold and rain (yup, it sprinkled on us a little bit), and why am I not in bed?! and what is this thing I have on?! She looked very cute as a red hot chili pepper. She kept sticking her toes out the hole for the car seat strap. It was too cute!

And being the fun parents that we are, Dave and I dressed up. Okay, Dave just wore his Cardinals gear and I wore my Cardinals hat (in pink, of course!) with his old high school jersey. So nothing too fancy but its as close to as dressing up as we'll get!






No comments: