Well, we have moved and our landlord was suppose to have the internet hooked up. It's not and I have no idea if it will soon or not. Its a new housing developmental and I guess the companies don't have lines out to us yet. Such a pain! So I will try to update this when I come to the library to use the internet....sorry if you have been checking it. Don't know if I can download pictures or not....I guess we will see in the future. (I'm still trying to find my usb drive thingys.....I hate moving.)
A couple new things with my kids are that Dylan has started kindergarten. He loves it and I have fun finding out what new things they are learning everyday. He has his first field trip in October. How fun! Dylan just finished playing fall baseball. It was coach pitch and he can really hit that ball! Malaia is growing and is amazing us everyday. She started rolling over the day after she turned 3 months old! I'm not sure....but I think that is really early! The other day she was on her tummy and I saw her trying to work her legs so she could move forward (she was trying to get closer to her paci). Yikes!! I really hope she doesn't figure out the crawling thing for a long while! She loves to "talk". The other day she was having a good time "talking" to her frog in the car. It had us laughing. It was too cute. She is still waking up couple times in the middle of the night, so I getting tired very early in the evening. I hope she starts sleeping longer in the night, so I can get some more sleep. Oh well.....I guess that's the joys of motherhood!
Dave and I are doing well. He is keeping busy with school and I am having "fun" unpacking all our boxes. We like our new apartment. Its really big and spacious. But we are anxious to be done with school, so we can buy our very own place.
No comments:
Post a Comment