These pictures are from just a few minutes ago, she loves to come play under me while I'm at the computer. She keep swinging the door back and forth and thought that was just neat. Then she decided to stand up and hang onto the door. Luckily, she didn't pinch her fingers.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Quietly playing
Funny thing about these pictures, I was looking at them and I thought 'oh, when were these taken?' Thinking they were a few days ago. No....they were from yesterday. I can't believe I forgot I took them yesterday....you would think I would at least recognize the outfit! Anyways, she was just quietly playing and I thought I would take some pictures her playing. But as soon I took the picture, she starting looking at the camera. She loves getting her picture taken!









These pictures are from just a few minutes ago, she loves to come play under me while I'm at the computer. She keep swinging the door back and forth and thought that was just neat. Then she decided to stand up and hang onto the door. Luckily, she didn't pinch her fingers.

These pictures are from just a few minutes ago, she loves to come play under me while I'm at the computer. She keep swinging the door back and forth and thought that was just neat. Then she decided to stand up and hang onto the door. Luckily, she didn't pinch her fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment